A baby monitor is one of the best tools for parents for the everyday safety of their little ones. With its convenience and efficient monitoring, it allows you to leave the baby sleeping, while you do your daily chores. You do not need to run to the room every five minutes just to check up on your baby; it gives you a peace of mind.
When it comes to baby monitor with camera, Infant Optics DXR-8 is one of the best in the market today. What makes Infant Optics DXR-8 one of the best? And why do you need one?
• Weight: 3.55 lbs.
• Dimensions: 19.3 x 13.4 x 6.5 inches
• Model identification: DXR-8
• Power source: Rechargeable battery; 1 Lithium-ion battery with 12 hours battery life
• Screen display size: 3.5 inches; LCD
• Sensor technology: Nightvision
• Portable and wireless
• The battery can last up to 12 hours under power-saving mode and 8 hours under the display screen
• Remote controlled camera (remote pan/zoom/tilt)
• Quiet, discrete, and smooth
• Real-time video streaming
• Plug and play device
• Invisible IR night vision
• Alarm function
• Two-way talk
• Complete temperature monitoring
• Sleek compact which is also designed for portability
• Designed with 4 expandable cameras
• Designed with the interchangeable lens system
• Designed with audio-only mode (screen off)
There are several advantages when you use Infant Optics DXR-8 for your baby’s safety; here are a few:
- Designed with interchangeable lenses
The DXR-8 is the first baby monitor to promote interchangeable lenses; through this, parents are able to customize the viewing angle and they’ll be able to zoom in and take a closer look at the baby.
- Designed to produce quality videos
No other baby monitors can provide better-produced videos that Optics DXR-8 can; lip service aside, the baby monitor can produce consistently clear and smooth videos even with the monitor at 30 feet away. Also, you won’t experience trails or video lagging.
- Designed with 4 expandable cameras
As a parent, checking your baby’s every movement when sleeping alone inside a room is essential. But you do not need to run to your baby’s side every after 5 minutes, all you need is Infant Optics that can produce up to four angles with its 4 expandable cameras; you can remotely pan the camera from one side to the other, tilt it up and down, and zoom in without the need to disturb the baby inside the nursery room.
There are several other advantages of using Infant Optics DXR-8 which you may find out more at this review of the Infant Optics Dxr-8 camera. To keep up, here are other useful features of DXR-8:
- Designed with 3.5 inches LCD full-color display with retractable antenna, temperature control, sound activation, and alarm function.
- Designed with 700 feet range signal.
- Designed with 2.4 GigaHertz FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum).
- Designed with built-in encryption.
- Designed with infrared night vision which switches on automatically.
- Designed with built-in two-way talk that helps the baby hear the parent’s voice even if he or she is in the kitchen or bathroom.
So, what are you waiting for? Purchase for your baby’s safety now.